Bed Bug Treatment by Our Bed Bug Exterminator in San Jose, CA
Get a Good Night’s Sleep Again, with Bed Bugs All Gone
San Jose, CA is located near the south end of San Francisco Bay and is the largest city in northern California, now surpassing San Francisco. San Jose was dubbed with the name “Capital of Silicon Valley” because of its size and influence in the area. Many interstates and highways serve San Jose, CA, which used to be farmland.
San Jose’s moderate climate was perfect for fruit orchards and other crops. Now San Jose, CA is filled with businesses and homes. It is an International City with an International Airport and a top ranked State University.
Speaking of the moderate climate that the residents of San Jose, CA enjoy; bed bugs love it, too. A moderate climate is just what can enhance the proliferation of bed bugs. Bed bugs are a menace; bed bugs feed almost solely on the blood of humans. The residents of San Jose, CA are not immune to the pesky bed bugs that are impacting every community in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area.
Bed bugs know no boundaries and can be picked up almost anywhere and easily transported into people’s homes in San Jose. Bed bugs latch onto a person or their belongings and can go a long time unnoticed…..until it is too late. You have a bed bug infestation in your home and you are not even to blame. No one is.
If you need a bed bug exterminator in San Jose, call Bed Bugs all Gone. We are experts in eliminating bed bugs and offering K9 bed bug inspections.
Contact us online or by phone to handle your pesky visitors at (844) 416-4999 – we offer payment plans because we understand that no one plans for a home invasion.
Learn More About Bed Bugs
Bed bugs know no boundaries; it is simply a misfortune for a home to get infested with the pesky little blood suckers, bed bugs.
San Jose residents have done nothing wrong; bed bugs are hitchhikers that you can pick up almost anywhere, even the most benign of environments. Bed bugs can be found in restaurants, movie theaters and even churches.
Bed bugs know no socio-economic boundaries. No community in the San Francisco Bay Area is exempt from bed bugs.
The best thing to do if you think you have bed bugs is to exterminate the bed bugs early on. Call us.
Some San Jose, CA residents even get preventative service so they will not worry about an infestation of bed bugs.
Why Our Bed Bug Exterminator in San Jose is The Right Choice
- Better Business Bureau Platinum Provider
- 30+ Years of Experience
- K-9 Bed Bugs Inspections
- Rapid Response Times
- Thousands of Residences Saved from Infestation
- Your Very Best Value
- Unmarked Trucks for Your Confidentiality
Bed Bugs all Gone is a leader in the field of bed bug remediation, extermination, and prevention.
After 30 years in the pest control industry, Steve, the owner, dedicates all of his time to the extermination of bed bug problems.
Rarely do bed bugs go that long, but bed bugs can. Bed bugs are also known as hitchhikers. Bed bugs hitch a ride on your person or your belongings to other areas of your home or to places you go outside of your San Jose, CA home.
Steve realized that bed bugs are the single most difficult pest to exterminate because they hide out so effectively.
Also, bed bugs can go an entire year without eating……that is getting a blood meal from you.
Since 2014, our bed bug extermination company has been removing bed bugs exclusively.
We have experienced unprecedented success, which usually stops bed bug bites on the first day of service using a special method along with a non-toxic spray, and then eradicates the bugs for years thereafter, without using harmful pesticides.
This is because our revolutionary three step method adds some features that we feel have been left out of other methods.
Our Three Step Bed Bug Removal Process
Fortunately, Bed Bugs All Gone offers a three-step process for bed bug treatment in San Jose:
- We decontaminate the beds by steaming or baking (heating) the frames to kill any bugs in them. We also put cloth encasements around the mattresses and box springs to trap any bugs in them so they will never bite you again. Then we spray all the bed parts with our material that kills bugs even if they can get on the bed. It is now a fortress.
- We isolate the beds from the rest of the room with special isolators under every leg that prevents bugs from walking up on the bed. We also position the bed so that there is an air gap between it and any walls or furniture. Since bed bugs cannot jump or fly, they cannot gain access to the bed. Now it is an Island Fortress.
- We surround this Island Fortress with a Virtual Minefield of ten million particles per square foot of our special material on the rugs below the bed. This kills any bugs that approach the bed seeking a meal for well over a year which is why we can offer a 15-month warranty. In fact, experience seems to show us that our material can do this for many years. It is not a toxic pesticide, but rather a substance (esterase) which is an enzyme that dissolves through the bug’s waxy coating. In just a few hours after they walk over it, they lose all their moisture and die of heat stroke.
For Quality Bed Bug Treatment in San Jose, Call Bed Bugs All Gone Today At (844) 416-4999.