Bed bug treatment from our bed bug exterminator in Castro Valley
Get a Good Night’s Sleep Again, with Bed Bugs All Gone
Castro Valley, CA is located in the East Bay of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area in a quiet valley with lots of trees and rolling hills. Lake Chabot and Park in Castro Valley, CA offers lots of recreational opportunities. Bike riding the numerous hills and countryside by Castro Valley is a favorite pastime and a strenuous one at that.
The average daytime temperature of Castro Valley falls within the average for the U.S. Castro Valley, CA residents see lots of sunshine compared to the U.S. average in the summer time. Castro Valley, CA is noted for having lower humidity. Bed bugs do not like extreme cold, nor do bed bugs like extreme heat.
Castro Valley has the perfect climate for bed bugs to thrive. When bed bugs are present, you need to hire a bed bug extermination company.
In all its quaintness, Castro Valley residents still have to deal with the growing epidemic of bed bugs. No community in the San Francisco Bay Area is exempt from bed bugs, which are known to be hitchhikers. Once your Castro Valley home is infested, you must exterminate the bed bugs.
Bed Bugs All Gone knows how to exterminate bed bugs and we do it with a non-toxic material. That is all we do…..we exterminate bed bugs. Call us today!
Contact us online or by phone to handle your pesky visitors at (844) 416-4999 – we offer payment plans because we understand that no one plans for a home invasion.
Our Three-Step Bed Bug Removal Process
Fortunately, Bed Bugs All Gone offers a three-step process for bed bug treatment in Castro Valley:
- We decontaminate the beds by steaming or baking (heating) the frames to kill any bugs in them. We also put cloth encasements around the mattresses and box springs to trap any bugs in them so they will never bite you again. Then we spray all the bed parts with our material that kills bugs even if they can get on the bed. It is now a fortress.
- We isolate the beds from the rest of the room with special isolators under every leg that prevents bugs from walking up on the bed. We also position the bed so that there is an air gap between it and any walls or furniture. Since bed bugs cannot jump or fly, they cannot gain access to the bed. Now it is an Island Fortress.
- We surround this Island Fortress with a Virtual Minefield of ten million particles per square foot of our special material on the rugs below the bed. This kills any bugs that approach the bed seeking a meal for well over a year which is why we can offer a 15-month warranty. In fact, experience seems to show us that our material can do this for many years. It is not a toxic pesticide, but rather a substance (esterase) which is an enzyme that dissolves through the bug’s waxy coating. In just a few hours after they walk over it, they lose all their moisture and die of heat stroke.
For Quality Bed Bug Treatment in Castro Valley, Call Bed Bugs All Gone Today At (844) 416-4999.
WHY WE’RE THE RIGHT CHOICE
- Better Business Bureau Platinum Provider
- 30+ Years of Experience
- K-9 Bed Bugs Inspections
- Rapid Response Times
- Thousands of Residences Saved from Infestation
- Your Very Best Value
- Unmarked Trucks for Your Confidentiality