Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Bed Bug Extermination Walnut Creek, CA
Walnut Creek, CA lays 16 miles East of Oakland and Walnut Creek, CA is right off Interstate 680. Walnut Creek, CA is known for its civic arts education programs, and Walnut Creek, CA has a wide array of civic programs. Walnut Creek, CA also has a great city website that gives cool information such as bike trails in the Walnut Creek, CA area. As part of the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, Walnut Creek, CA is just south of Concord in the Tri-Valley Region. As with other cities in this region, Walnut Creek, CA residents are faced with having to deal with bed bugs; bedbugs that you must exterminate. If your Walnut Creek, CA home gets infested with bedbugs, extermination of the bedbugs is the only answer. Bedbugs are a 21st Century nuisance which were thought to be eliminated back in the 50’s and 60’s. But bedbugs are back with a vengeance and affecting every socio-economic level of society. Some home owners think they can go it alone, but professional extermination of bed bugs is the key to success.
Like the other communities in the San Francisco Bay Area, Walnut Creek, CA enjoys moderate temperatures during most of the year. Bed bugs love moderation……not too hot, not too cold. This is the perfect environment for bed bugs to thrive and survive. When bedbugs thrive and survive, extermination on a long term basis is the real answer. This is what Bed Bugs all gone provides for you; long term bed bug extermination.
Tip: If you think you might have bed bugs in your car, park it in the hot sun, with no shade, and the windows closed tightly for the day. Bedbugs and their eggs die in temperatures over 120 degrees. This is one way to exterminate the bedbugs.
Other bugs suck our blood, like mosquitoes, so why do we find Bedbugs so creepy? It is because bedbugs love to get in our beds and attack by night when we are asleep in our homes in Walnut Creek, CA. Bedbugs also multiply and infest our belongings. They do not fly away. Bed bugs also hitchhike onto your clothes and belongs dropping off in other places, so the bedbug infestations spread without anyone knowing it. Extermination is the only answer. The way bed bugs work, we don’t have a fighting chance, unless you get a long acting means to kill and thereby exterminate the bed bugs. That is easy to do if you know what you are doing. We at Bed Bugs all Gone know what we are doing. Bed Bugs all Gone is a leader in the remediation, extermination and prevention of bedbug infestations. We only deal in bedbugs. Our high-tech methods kill bedbugs using a non-toxic material called Cimi-Shield which will exterminate bedbugs for an entire year as they come out of hiding. Bed Bugs all Gone can give you a one year warranty on the service because we know it will exterminate bedbugs for the whole year.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.