Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Sunnyvale, CA Bed Bug Extermination
Sunnyvale, CA is a major player in Silicon Valley. Highway 101 and Highway 85 serve Sunnyvale as well as Interstate 280. Sunnyvale, CA is true to its name and enjoys lots of sun most of the year. That sun was very important to the fruit growers; Sunnyvale, CA used to be a sea of orchards. Those orchards are now gone and in its place are businesses and homes. There are, however, still some city-owned orchards for the public of Sunnyvale, CA to appreciate.
Like other areas of the San Francisco Bay Area, Sunnyvale, CA generally has very moderate temperatures year round. But, Sunnyvale, CA has known some extremes, like 109 degrees hot at the start of this century and 19 degrees cold in 1990. Bed bugs don’t like the extreme temperatures. Bedbugs tend to thrive in Sunnyvale, CA’s average temperature range. That is why some residents in Sunnyvale, CA are having bedbug infestations.
Bedbugs are sneaky little creatures that can get on your clothes or belongings when you are out and about just living life. You can pick them up almost anywhere. People incidentally bring them into their homes in Sunnyvale, CA where they set up shop. Bedbugs love sleeping humans; they feed almost solely on human blood. So guess where you are most likely to see bedbugs? In the bedrooms or in family rooms where people lounge and fall asleep watching TV. If you have bedbugs, its best to call a professional that can totally eradicate the pest. Bed Bugs all Gone are experts at eliminating bedbugs. That is their specialty and all that Bed Bugs all Gone does.
Bed Bugs all Gone uses a non-toxic material that kills bedbugs within seconds but is not harmful to humans. It is child and pet friendly, which is why so many families rely on us to solve their bed bug problems. Call Bed Bugs all Gone if you think you have a problem and we’ll assess your situation and give you an honest evaluation.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.