Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Bed Bug Extermination Richmond, CA
I lived in Richmond, CA back in the late 70’s. Richmond, CA was a pleasant place to live and still is today. From my 3rd floor Brownstone apartment in Richmond, CA I could see the lights of San Francisco; it was a pretty sight. Richmond, CA has best of both worlds. It sits on both San Pablo Bay and San Francisco Bay. Like much of the San Francisco Bay Area, it enjoys very moderate temperatures. The sun shines a lot which is good for the soul. What’s not good for the soul is the epidemic of bed bugs that is hitting every community in the area, including Richmond, CA. Bedbugs love moderate temperatures; bedbugs prosper when it is not too hot and not too cold.
They are known as the “hitchhikers.” The bed bugs or their eggs grab hold of clothing or belongings such as backpacks or purses and go along for the ride. Bed bugs and their eggs deposit in innocuous places and set up housekeeping, making the lives of humans miserable. Bedbugs feed almost solely on human blood and some people react quite violently to the bedbug bites. Others don’t react at all to bedbug bites, so it may be a long while before they know they have an infestation of bedbugs. The more major the infestation of bedbugs, the harder they are to control.We at Bed Bugs all Gone know how to take care of infestations of bedbugs large or small. That is all we do…….we are the experts at handling your bedbug problem in Richmond, CA. Bed Bugs all Gone uses a completely non-toxic formula that kills bedbugs within minutes and continues to do so for as much as a year after treatment. We are so sure of our methods in killing bedbugs that we offer the residents of Richmond, CA a one year pro-rata guarantee.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.