Bed Bugs All Gone - Eliminate Bed Bugs Now
Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
We Service The Entire Bay Area
Bed Bugs all Gone offers relief with a completely non-toxic material called Cimi-Shield … it’s safe for you, your pets, and the environment. With our company, you’ll have simple, easy preparation and very little inconvenience … You don‘t have to move furniture. You don’t have to leave your home. You don’t have to wait days for relief. Only our method works to kill bed bugs for at least a full year. And with our low cost, non-toxic solution you get a one year warranty which is virtually unheard of in the industry. Call 510-886-1236 now for your personal quote, our famous rapid response, and learn about our non-toxic, low cost solution with a one-year conditional warranty.
You have bed bugs … and you want them gone … now!
If you have bedbugs, you have come to the right place. Here you will find a fast response (first-come first-serve basis) to solve your bedbug problems with materials that are safe and non toxic. This comprehensive solution is the most affordable with rapid, long-lasting results that usually allow a 1-year warranty. Ask for a K-9 inspection from our certified bedbug dog, Megan. We are local and family owned.. Bedbugs are all we do.
We Control Bed Bugs Without Neurotoxic Pesticides
Bed bugs are creepy; they come out at night while you are sleeping and suck out your blood. They are the world-wide pest control pandemic of this new century. Bed bugs had been nearly eliminated in the U.S. during 1950 to 2000, but for a number of reasons, they came back rapidly at the start of this century starting on the east coast, where the problem still seems to be getting 15-20% worse each year. Now bed bugs are rapidly emerging in California. Clearly, 15 years of traditional spraying with neurotoxic pesticides is not solving this problem. At Bed Bugs all Gone we are pioneering a new, common sense approach without using neurotoxins.
IPM & Non Toxic Soybean Derived Bed Bug Treatments
As you can see from the chart on the right, over 90% of bed bugs reside in areas where you may sleep. Our “Island Fortress” concept puts these resting areas off limits to the bed bugs by using a number of integrated pest management techniques. We encapsulate your mattresses and box springs in bed bug-proof enclosures and put isolators under the legs to space them out from walls so as to mechanically deny bug access. Then we create a “Virtual Minefield” of billions of particles between the remaining bug habitats and your sleep areas by using a new product made of a special soy protein. This ultra low toxicity treatment does not affect people or pets, but works by dissolving the waxy coating on the bug's hard shells so that the bugs dehydrate and die within minutes of contact. Made from food-grade soybean derivatives, this treatment offers both initial control and up to 12 months of long-term control!
How Did I Get Bed Bugs?
Nobody can say how, when, or where you got bed bugs, but we can quickly control the problem and greatly reduce the potential for new outbreaks. As this bed bug problem spreads geographically and intensifies in your area, there is an increasing threat of bed bug introduction from normal daily activities. Using an expert handler with a dog specifically trained to sniff out bed bugs, we’ll discover the location and severity of your infestation within minutes. We will work with you to inoculate your property from this threat using integrated pest management and organic treatment methods.
For a more thorough overview of how you might have gotten bedbugs, click on the
"How Did I Get Bed Bugs" Tab.
Take Action Immediately
Bed bugs breed very rapidly, and the brutal breeding process causes them to disperse more widely through your structure. The problem is magnified in structures with multiple occupants like apartments, and can become a point of legal exposure for property management companies, hotels and motels. If you think you may have bed bugs, call us immediately to schedule a trained K9 inspection. Our findings will help you make the most informed decision possible.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.