Fast Response - Call 510-886-1236
Our clients are pleasantly surprised to learn how rapidly we respond. We usually can arrive at your residence within one or two days to start resolving your problem and to get rid of your unwelcome guests. Our non-toxic procedure separates you from the bed bugs and lets you sleep safely in your own room the very same night as we service your home. Because it is non-toxic, Cimi-Shield is safe for you, your pets, and the environment, plus it continues to work for at least a full year, even if new bed bugs are introduced to your home. We provide unprecedented value and reliable bed bug control. Call now for your personal quote, get our famous rapid response and learn about our non-toxic, low cost solution with a one-year conditional warranty.
Contact Bed Bugs all Gone For A Fast Response
This is the place for rapid response and fast relief from your bed bug bites. Often we can be at your residence within a day to start resolving your problem. Our non-toxic procedure quarantines you away from the bugs so the bites typically stop that very night. Cimi-Shield is safe for you, your pets, and the environment, and it continues to work for a full year even if you bring in new bugs. We provide the best value in bed bug control and you get a 1 Year Conditional Warranty. Call 510-886-1236 now for your personal quote and a rapid solution to your problem.
We keep long hours from 7am - 8PM, and same day service is often available. If you have bedbugs, you don’t want to sleep with them another night. For fastest service, contact us by phone. We can meet you early in the morning as you leave for work and usually have full protection in place by the time your kids come home from school. Or, if you call us by noon, we can often be out in the afternoon so everyone can be safely asleep by their regular bedtime. We schedule on a first come - first serve basis, so call right away. 510-886-1236
7 AM - 8 PM Mon - Sat
You need do little preparation in most cases. It will depend mostly on the level of infestation. We will fill you in when you call. Our non-toxic “Cimi-Shield” material dries in under an hour (see Non-Toxic Materials tab). It is sprayed lightly on the surface of carpets, upholstery, and other areas where bedbugs would have to walk on their way to feed on sleeping humans. We will create a “Virtual Minefield” of billions of nano particles around these sleeping areas so that the bugs will expire before they can reach you from their hiding places.
Since bedbugs present a much more complicated problem than virtually any other pest, there is a lot of information to convey for a good mutual understanding of the situation. It is far faster, more complete and much more convenient to communicate by phone, so that is our preferred method for you to use when contacting us for help and information.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value and results.
- - We respond rapidly to anywhere in the San Francisco Bay Area and work long hours, six days a week to make sure you get the absolute best service…quickly, thoroughly and safely.
- - Your family and pets are totally safe since our treatment is non-toxic. We use Cimi-Shield, guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100% non-toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA. Its active ingredient is soybean oil, a natural substance which dissolves the bug’s waxy coating so bed bugs die from dehydration in just two to eight hours after exposure to Cimi-Shield.
- You have to do little or no preparation before we come out.
- - You get zero surprises since our fees are clearly noted (see the Best Value). In speaking with you by phone, we inform you that our fees vary depending on whether the property is vacant or occupied; unfurnished or furnished; and/or the level of infestation and clutter. We can give you a firm quote by phone 510-886-1236
- Non-toxic Cimi-Shield treatment kills bed bugs for an entire year and comes with a standard one year conditional warranty.
- We offer K-9 inspections. K-9’s have over 1,000 times the scenting ability of humans; it is incredible! Dogs are far more accurate in finding bed bugs than a human doing a physical inspection since bed bugs hide during the day. Our dog, Megan, is specially trained and is faster and far more precise than any human inspection.
- - We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at San Jose State University.