If you have bedbugs, you have come to the right place. Here you will find a fast response (first-come first-serve basis) to solve your bedbug problems with materials that are safe and non toxic. This comprehensive solution is the most affordable with rapid, long-lasting results that usually allow a 1-year warranty. Ask for a K-9 inspection from our certified bedbug dog, Megan. We are local and family owned, and our owner will be at every service. Bedbugs are all we do.
At Bed Bugs all Gone you will enjoy the best overall value.
- We can respond rapidly to any spot in the San Francisco Bay Area. Our hours are 7AM - 10PM, Mon- Sat. We will work long hours to make sure you are safe by bedtime.
- We use Cimi-Shield whose manufacturer guarantees that it is 100% non toxic and will not harm the environment. It’s active ingredient is soybean oil which is non toxic to us but it dissolves the bugs’ waxy coating so they die from dehydration in minutes.
- Our prices are spelled out under the Affordable Rates tab. No surprises! Rates vary depending on whether a property is 1) vacant or occupied 2) unfurnished or furnished) and 3) the level of infestation and clutter. We can usually come close over the phone.
- Since Cimi-Shield is Non Toxic and “Generally Regarded As Safe” (GRAS) by the EPA, it is allowed to have a much longer effective life than traditional toxic pesticides. In most cases, a One Year Warranty is available.
- Bedbugs hide by day. With 200 times greater capacity to smell out scents than humans, trained dogs can sniff out hidden bugs in daytime. With our dog, Megan, we are one of the few companies that has its own K-9 inspection team. She is faster and far more accurate than a human.
- We are local and family owned. Our owner was born in Palo Alto and received his degrees at Stanford. Our dog handler did her graduate work at Cal State San Jose.
Call now for fast, affordable, non-toxic bed bug elimination.
We Control Bed Bugs Without Neurotoxic Pesticides
Bed bugs are creepy; they come out at night while you are sleeping and suck out your blood. They are the world-wide pest control pandemic of this new century. Bed bugs had been nearly eliminated in the U.S. during 1950 to 2000, but for a number of reasons, they came back rapidly at the start of this century starting on the east coast, where the problem still seems to be getting 15-20% worse each year. Now bed bugs are rapidly emerging in California. Clearly, 15 years of traditional spraying of neurotoxic pesticides is not solving this problem. At Bed Bugs all Gone we are pioneering a new, common sense approach without using neurotoxins.
IPM & Non Toxic Soybean Derived Bed Bug Treatments
As you can see from the chart on the right, over 90% of bed bugs reside in areas where you may sleep. Our “Island Fortress” concept puts these resting areas off limits to the bed bugs by using a number of integrated pest management techniques. We encapsulate your mattresses and box springs in bed bug-proof enclosures and put isolators under the legs to space them out from walls so as to mechanically deny bug access. Then we create a “Virtual Minefield” of billions of particles between the remaining bug habitats and your sleep areas by using a new product made of a special soy protein. This ultra low toxicity treatment does not affect people or pets, but works by dissolving the waxy coating on the bug's hard shells so that the bugs dehydrate and die within minutes of contact. Made from food-grade soybean derivatives, this treatment offers both initial control and up to 12 months of long-term control!
How Did I Get Bed Bugs?
Nobody can say how, when, or where you got bed bugs, but we can quickly control the problem and greatly reduce the potential for new outbreaks. As this bed bug problem spreads geographically and intensifies in your area, there is an increasing threat of bed bug introduction from normal daily activities. Using an expert handler with a dog specifically trained to sniff out bed bugs, we’ll discover the location and severity of your infestation within minutes. We will work with you to inoculate your property from this threat using integrated pest management and organic treatment methods.
For a more thorough overview of how you might have gotten bedbugs, click on the
"How Did I Get Bed Bugs" Tab.
Take Action Immediately
Bed bugs breed very rapidly, and the brutal breeding process causes them to disperse more widely through your structure. The problem is magnified in structures with multiple occupants like apartments, and can become a point of legal exposure for property management companies, hotels and motels. If you think you may have bed bugs, call us immediately to schedule a trained K9 inspection. Our findings will help you make the most informed decision possible.